Polls

Polls

What is your opinion about the internal DXVA H.264 decoder of Media Player Classic?
I like it very much. It allows me to play my videos with very low CPU usage.
It gave me problems, so I had to disable it.
I don't know
  
What is your preferred version of Media Player Classic?
Home Cinema 1.4.2600 (or newer)
Home Cinema 1.2.1008
Regular 6.4.9.1
I don't know
  
Which improvement would you like to see first in the K-Lite Codec Pack?
Functionality to more easily switch between primary and secondary decoders with the Codec Tweak Tool
Include tool for fixing unseekable WMV files
S/PDIF passthrough options in the installer
More help information in the installer
More help information in the F.A.Q.
Include a tool for changing filter merits
Documentation for Win7DSFilterTweaker
  
Which Operation System do you use?
Windows XP
Windows XP x64
Windows Vista
Windows Vista x64
Windows 7
Windows 7 x64
Something else
  
What is your favorite video player?
Media Player Classic
Windows Media Player
VLC
KMPlayer
BS.Player
GOM Player
Something else
  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...